Quantum Science and Technology in Trento
Q@TN is a joint laboratory of University of Trento, Bruno Kessler Foundation, Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare, and Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, aimed at coordinating their on-going activities and to start new ones in the field of Quantum Science and Technologies
Photo by Salvatore Sammarco on Pexels
- cQED@Tn: new opportunities in developing Circuit QED for technological applicationsuntil October 5, in the Aula Stringa of FBK, in Povo-Trento the workshop on “Circuit QED: from Quantum Devices to Analogues on Superconducting Circuits”, jointly organized by Q@TN Laboratory, Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare – INFN, and Fondazione Bruno Kessler.
- 30 settembre 2022 – Si riunisce l’assemblea generale di Q@TNE’ tempo di assemblea annuale per Q@TN. L’occasione è fissata per il prossimo 30 Settembre, presso la sede di FBK, a Povo
- First TQT-Q@TN School on QTSSchool on Quantum Technology Sciences (QTS) is the first joint initiative of the Trieste Institute for Theoretical Quantum Technologies (TQT) and the laboratory on Quantum Science and Technology in Trento (Q@TN)
- Q@TN-CINECA: CALL FOR QUANTUM COMPUTING PROJECTSFollowing the successful 2021 call, Q@TN has decided to issue a new call which is based on the INFN and CINECA framework partnership agreement. Indeed, one of the pillars of Q@TN is the promotion of research projects of high scientific quality in the field of the quantum science and technologies (QST)
- Ottica e fotonica puntano su TrentoConclusa la Conferenza Nazionale di Ottica e Fotonica ICOP2022
- A NEW CALL FOR PHD FELLOWSHIPS WITHIN Q@TN IS OPENEDThe Quantum Science and Technology in Trento (Q@TN) join laboratory is looking for outstanding research projects in different areas of quantum science and technologies to be financially supported.