- is a joint laboratory of University of Trento, Fondazione Bruno Kessler, Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare, and CNR on Quantum Science and Technology;
- leverages on human resources and state-of-the-art infrastructures of the partners;
- promotes basic and applied research, technological transfer, innovation, education and training;
- is rooted in Trentino with an European outlook.
Actions of Q@TN:
- Promote and strengthen synergies between the various teams with different competences, from fundamental quantum science to technological applications;
- Pursue a program focused on consolidating the international visibility of the research actors, to assume a central role in the European landscape and increase the success rate in competitive bids on QT Flagship calls;
- Boost research activities in this area by activating a number of positions for young researchers based on inter-team research initiatives, consolidating research, creating interdisciplinary critical mass, and competing for funding;
- Set up interdisciplinary education programs at the PhD and Master level;
- Provide possibilities for life-long learning in quantum technologies and disseminate the fascinating possibilities of quantum technologies to the wider public;
- Promote the transfer of knowledge and technologies in collaboration with industry.
Comitato Paritetico di Raccordo (CPR, Permanent Liaison Committee)
© Alessio Coser
Industrial Advisory Board of Q@TN (IAB)
Q@TN is funded by University of Trento via piano strategico 2017-2021, the Provincia Autonoma di Trento, and the CARITRO foundation.